Saturday 7 April 2012

Album of the Week: Ministry of Sound One R n B

Okay, so incase you haven't noticed a trend here I Love (with a capital L) most CDs that are ministry of sound related.



This new edition which came out last month contains three CD's with number one's within the r'n'b world. The three CD's contain songs from the 2000s, 1990s and the 1980s (I hope I am correct in saying this although it could be 2010s, 2000s and 1990s - who knows).

CD one:
Favourite song - Literally too many to choose from maybe Earthquake - Labrinth and Tinie Tempah.
Least favourite song- I need a dollar - Aloe Blacc, but not because I don't like the song I just don't like this particular remix.

CD two:
Favourite song - Moving too fast - Artful dodger, completely love this song and had forgotten all about it
Least favourite song - She wolf - Shakira, don't think it belongs in the r'n'b song style myself?

CD three:
Favourite song - Don't let go - En vogue, how can anyone not completely love this song?
Least favourite song - Ginuwine - Pony.

Literally can't stop blasting this when having a drive in my car !
What are your favourite songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment