Wednesday 28 December 2011

Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) 28.12.2011

Today I am going shopping with Momma Pea; to see what bargins we can get!!, so this is what I wore for the day-trip!
Leather Jacket with fur-trim, Topshop, £59.
I wore this with a grandad sleevless top, also from Topshop, £18.
This went perfectly with my H&M, Navy Blue and Beige striped bodycon skirt, £3.99, which I cannot find a picture off, but you may see it on my piccie (not very well though).

I wore this with thick black tights from Primark, £3.50!!
And of course my Dr. Martens, (seen on the christmas post) £75.

Jewellery that went with this was 2 pairs of earrings from the Avon set my mum got me for Christmas, one pair are red diamonds and the other dangly silver crosses, gorgeous !!
I also wore my favourite topshop ring, an eye, £5.
And for a necklace I wore my beautiful tiffany's necklace to keep it simple !!
I also wore my nude pink snood my mum got me for christmas (forgot to mention it on the post before). It's gorgeous, £22, from DPs.


Lipstick worn today, was Loreal Colour Riche in Plum Passion, 209.
This is me, sorry about the rubbish quality taken on my blackberry !!

No comments:

Post a Comment