Wednesday 28 December 2011

What I got for Christmas! (haul)

For Christmas (most of the things I got were asked for) I got jumpers, socks, jewellery etc.
Here are a few of the things I was bought by my beautiful friends and family.

Off my nan & grandad, I got this gorgeous jumper from Dorothy Perk
ins, £32.




I also got a gorgeous cream jumper from Dorothy Perkins off my Mummy, £35.
It'll look great with leggings!!
Off my mummy I also got some gorgeous snakeskin shoes from Matalan, £14 - bargin!
Can't wait to wear them with a plain black dress or an outfit that will really set them off and give them the spotlight!
On the subject of shoes, I allowed my daddy to treat me to some gorgeous Original Dr Martens in patent White. They are my favourite shoes ever, I can wear them all wintered up and in the summer they will look fabulous with shorts and t-shirts ! £75.
My mummy also got me some gorgeous metal feather earrings with diamanté and a gorgeous jewelled bow ring - both from New Look, sorry can't find them on the website !!
And she also bought me 6 sets of studs from Avon, one pair are some slightly dangly silver crosses, which I love to pieces !!!

My best friend got me the most amazing present, I am so spoilt by her it's untrue.
She was nice enough to buy me some Tiffany's !!!
Christmas was just fabulous, and I got plenty of money to spend on more bargins !!

No comments:

Post a Comment