Thursday 9 February 2012

Red bottoms and lipsticks (as per)

Hey everyone, so just a couple of updates really with a couple of OOTD's and some new make-up!!

Today, i've been freezing and so I chose to wear my favouritist cardigan.
Also, as you will notice in my outfits I am loving coloured bottoms atm, just jazzes outfits up!
Please excuse my leopard print socks in this outfit, I was actually wearing my docs, but had just taken them off !
  • Cardigan, Marks & Spencers
  • Pacha vest, Ibiza
  • Wine leggings, Missguided.com
  • Necklace, Marc Jacobs
  • Socks, Tesco

Took a trip to superdrug and as a personal fan of cheap make-up I was very excited to see the new MUA lipsticks, and decided to treat myself to a couple.
The colours which I have here are Nectar - Shade 16 and Bare - Shade 14.
MUA lipsticks smell gorgeous and although these two are a bit more glossy than I would prefer they still stay on for quite a while considering they are only £1!!



Me wearing Nectar above (I am wearing it over Barry M 101 - Marshmallow which is why it doesn't look too orange). Love it loads.
Also got a couple of new Rimmel lipsticks as I couldn't resist, these are lasting fix and as seen are gorgeous natural colours which would go with any outfit or make-up look.



Another outfit from the other day !!




  • Black tee, Topshop
  • Red jeans, New Look
  • Studded loafers, eBay
  • Peacock necklace, eBay
  • Ring, Hedkandi
  • Nail Varnish - Mushroom, Barry M
Hope to post again to you soon now I have found my rechargeable batteries!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment