Wednesday 14 March 2012

Album of the Week: The Saturdays - On Your Radar


I am aware this album has been out for quite some time, but with the weather attempting a pick-me-up and the fact that I haven't properly listened to it yet I thought it needed a chance.

This was however entirely my itunes fault as I have 'automatically add songs to fill space' set up on my ipod and this is what it filled some space with.

I have been a fan of The Saturdays ever since they came onto the scene and their other albums are one of my personal go-to's when I want a sing song (sometimes an angry one) or even to belt some notes out, but when this album came out I must admit originally I was a little disappointed.

As it was on my ipod I decided to give it a proper listen and was actually rather impressed. Although many of the tunes seem as though they have been 'danced up' so that they can be transferred easily into clubs and bars there are also some gorgeous ballads.

I reckon if you are a fan of a good boogie, and a fabulous girl band, as well as a good sing-a-long this is definitely one for the summer months! Whenever I get a car (hopefully soon) I will be sure to be blasting some of these songs out !!

Favourite song - Get Ready, Get Set
Least favourite song - I Say OK
Rating - 3.5/5

2 comments:

  1. Molly and Frankie are so pretty! Their make up looks lush

    The Fashion Skeleton!

    ***  Please check out my TOPSHOP giveaway ***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink lipstick is to die for isn't it,
      i'll be sure to check it out !xxx

      Delete