Tuesday 6 March 2012

Album of the Week - XX Twenty Years Ministry of Sound

Firstly I would like to apologise for being so terrible at blogging this week, I have and am still extremely busy with deadlines for uni and I've been home to see my family and all other things.

So as I haven't had time to take any pictures I've decided to add something to my blog, this being ALBUM OF THE WEEK.
Now i'm not saying this is going to be a weekly thing forever, but hey I will try my best.


As the sun has been shining I found myself craving some holiday tunes to put me in the mood as well as put me in a happy one, and this album is absolutely perfect.

There are 4 different sections (of which should be listened to all the way through);

Rulin' - which is classed as a 'soulful journey through the biggest house tracks' including the likes of Ultra Nate, Spiller and Armand Van Helden.

Trance Nation - to 'get the hands in the air' including tracks by Faithless, Darude and Paul Van Dyk.

Smoove - this is all about 'Rip Groove' with the likes of Robin S. and Tina Moore.

And my personal fave Chillout Session - this is great for some downtime, whether in my case it's doing an essay or simply wanting to chill out on the beach, in the garden or in bed, a mix of Mylo, Jose Gonzalez and Example makes it one to beat !


Overall, this album has been extremely overplayed this week, I can't help but put it on for easy listening and the occasional cheeky dance!

Do you like Ministry of Sound albums? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment