Sunday 11 March 2012

Weekend Back at Home

So this weekend I travelled back home for a few cheeky cocktails with my bestie and to have pretend mothers day, as next Sunday I will be hungover (it's Paddy's day on the 17th) and also Stoke are playing Liverpool so I wish to watch that with my hangover ! hahaha!

So this weekend, we hit Newcastle(under Lyme) town and this is us - posers much haha.


I am wearing;
  • Black slit back top, New Look
  • Leggings, Topshop
  • Black platform shoes, New Look
  • Feather earrings, Dorothy Perkins
  • Spiked necklace, Dorothy Perkins
Now, I am unsure of Sarah's outfit, but I do know that her dipped hem maxi is from missguided.com !!

I had a really good night, and just thought I'd do a post cause I haven't for agggggessss!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment