Friday 16 March 2012

All Things Topshop


Okay so not EVERYTHING i'm wearing is Topshop, and thank god, I wouldn't want to be the ultimate 'Topshop princess' but let's be honest Topshop has some great stock in at the moment and I couldn't resist buying a few key pieces that will all go together nicely.







  • Vest top, Topshop
  • Jeans, Topshop
  • Shoes, H&M
  • Necklace, Dorothy Perkins
  • Cross earrings, Topshop
  • Beaded bracelet, from Daddy from China
  • Jesus bracelet, Ibiza
  • Purple peace bracelet, HedKandi
  • Beaded peace bracelet, Topshop
  • Blue ring, Dorothy Perkins
  • Red and beige plastic rings, Primark
  • Gold band, sentimental piece given to me by my Mummy, it never ever ever comes off my finger !
Have you found any gems in Topshop recently?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I work in Topshop and find it hard to not keep putting my wages back into the store! Love your blog and outfits.

    http://stephanieandtheworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete