Wednesday 7 March 2012

KONY 2012


I saw this video today and it really got to me, if everyone could help to make Kony famous it literally could save the world.
On this website http://invisiblechildrenstore.myshopify.com/products/kony-kit you can purchase a Kony 2012 Action Kit containing posters, bracelets and a t-shirt to help raise awareness of this criminal in Uganda.

Please just watch this video and consider donating money to help thousands of invisible children, they do not deserve the life they have been born into, they deserve a life they should be proud of.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. this really got to me when i saw this , ive pledged and ordered a pack!
    great post , will be doing a similar one soon!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done the same, i'll wear my bracelet with pride and hope to go to a 'Cover the Night' event on 20th April.
      Thanks to you and everyone else who chips in xx

      Delete